Saturday, March 25, 2017

The Market



Why, why are you always taking me to the market huh. Its also
up at the waitangirua mall, I could have done something even better in the morning like sleeping in or even going on my phone. Oh well I just hope that it will be a quick trip.

As I walk through the cones I hear music booming in my eardrums like if there were somebody shouting at me to give them money or buying their food. Hearing screams from a little girl crying and begging for what she wants. Gosh I wonder if that was me when I was little.

Shutting my eyes as if they were guided to sleep but now I am wondering around where that smell is coming from. Opening my eye’s straight opened and finding where that smell is coming from. As I gazed at the caravan that had the delicious smell I wonder to myself “ do I really want to buy this, Will it be good” My mom always say that trying new food is a new flavor.


As I went to that caravan I already saw my mom there buying that food I was wondering about. She’s coming over to me and what I saw was a fried bread in her hand. She gives it to me to try it, I stare at her she gives me the hurry up and eat it look. I grab it off her and took a big bite. My face started to turn into a I want to eat it all mode. Suddenly I put the other half in my mouth like I was hogging the food, enjoying it with glee and looked around some more.

My eye’s start glaring at the big gigantic bouncy castle that is shaped like a boot. It looked really old and rusty, I looked at the line and no one was even there. I felt tempted to go on it but suddenly I remembered something my mom told me, “Aria DO NOT go on something if nobody's there okay”. Ow man I Really wanted to go on it, oh well it looked dirty like a messy room any ways.

Staring at the clothes that look old like if somebody kept on passing it to each other. As I gaze at the maori necklaces I knew that I would want one so I touched the smoothness of the jade stone. It felt like I would wear this in a kapa haka performance representing my culture with it.


“Aria time to go home”  o man I really wanted to stay more. You know what I think this is a great place to be in. I think I am going to come to the market every saturday.


By Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment