Thursday, August 9, 2018

Aria's Tech learning story.

Aria’s Cooking learning story.


Ow! I burned my finger on the stove.


Sewing is finished onto Cooking.


As the same for sewing, cooking does have a lot of dangerous equipment that is lying around in the kitchen e.g Ovens, Knives. But luckily I learned how to use them properly and teach people how too as well just in case they set the whole kitchen on fire.


I have achieved the success criteria when I...
  • Have followed the recipe so the product I created is perfect and can be a well-presented product that looks and taste delicious.
  • Am able to work part as a team to help each other just in case we are stuck on what to do or we just need a helping hand on something else.
  • Have creatively created something that you can’t buy from a bakery because what's the point to create a product that you can buy instead of wasting your time to cook it.


The K.C skill I used was managing self. And to be able to manage myself (And create a well-made creation) I had to ignore the distractions that surrounded me and listen carefully to understand what was going on so I didn’t really struggle at all in this class.


What was easy was creating the bread. Pretty simple,
  • Hot water,
  • 2 teaspoon of Yeast.
  • 2 teaspoon of sugar
  • Cup of flour.
At first, it didn’t seem simple but once I kept practicing and practicing it was just the easiest product I have ever made.


I would like to improve my decorating skills because most of my products were just plain and I regret putting nothing on it to make it seem WOW!.


If it wasn’t for my teacher I wouldn’t have been able to accomplish the goal to create great tasting homemade food.


Cooking ticked off.
Next is Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment