Friday, August 18, 2017

Dialogue learning story

Dialogue Learning story

Since term 2 we have been working on dialogues. If you don’t know what a dialogue is? A dialogue is 2 or more people having a discussion but in a film or books.

We have written a couple of dialogs like Superman, monkey symphony, rock paper scissors.
For the monkey symphony and rock paper scissors, we had to watch a video that had no talking in it so we had to write down what they would say.


But for superman we had to look at the picture and visualise what they would do and what they would say. We had to pick one of them to improve more and post it on our blog. So I just read all my dialogues and thought Superman was the one.

I was good at a lot of humour e.g Oh man this I beam is too skinny for my butt why can’t I balance? Also I was good at using similes e.g I will drop down and lie flat like a pancake.

I got better at giving it a go and just being brave and write down the gold that is in my head because in the past I would just be stumped and wouldn’t write anything down.

But now I have made a big improvement because a lot of people thought that it was really funny, interesting and they could visualise in their head what was going on.

My next steps is to not to put in so much argument because it would mean that it’s about a characters having a fight but I just had ideas that would contain a fight so I just wrote it down but next time I will think of another way of to make less negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment