Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Superman quick write


Mr Wado - ahh what a beautiful hot day with a beautiful city behind us to have Superman to get us pizza

Mr Greedy - Oh man this I beam is too skinny for my butt why can’t I balance?

Mr Johnson- Well maybe you just need to work out like me, you’re as fat as a hippopotamus.

Mr Greedy - Hmph! I am perfectly fit myself I just need to...

Mr Johnson- You just need to work out? Like seriously!!

Mr Greedy - That is so rude Mr Johnson, I am going to talk to Mr Weirdo, He won’t mind that I’m fat

Mr Greedy - Hey Mr Weirdo?

Mr Wado - For the millionth time, It's Wado.

Mr Greedy - Okay, Weirdo.

Mr Wado - Ugh what is it?

Mr Greedy - Well Mr Johnson over there thinks I am fat do you think I am?

Mr Wado - Ok I am just going to say this once and only once. You need to start exercising. No matter what you do besides exercising your stomach will be fatter than the whole world

Mr Greedy - Really you too?


Mr Greedy -  Where’s Superman at. He's taken to long to get the pizza. I am getting super hungry.

Superman - Hungry you say?

Mr Greedy - Finally you have the pizza, now give me, give me, give me!

Superman - hold on mate I just hope it won’t make you even bigger,

Mr Greedy - what I wasn’t listening I was just busy eating the pizza - could you go and buy some more.

Superman - wha what how did you

Mr Greedy - the power of the stomach Superman

Superman - okay I will go get another pizza.

Superman - Done

Mr Greedy - Yay now give it to me

Mr Johnson - oh no you don’t you will get even fatter and then your whole butt won’t even fit on the bar.

Mr Greedy - Woah Woah Woah do you know who you are messing with.

Mr Johnson - Yeah I'm messing with a fat guy who NEEDS to work out and eat a bit more healthier.

Mr Wado  - Well let's just think it’s best that to fight down on the ground not HIGH UP IN THE SKY

Mr Johnson - wow Mr Weirdo I never knew you had it in you

Mr Wado - OH MY GOSH IT'S WADO

Mr. Johnson - Ok Weirdo

Mr Greedy - Ugh I don’t care Mr whatever his name is just how do you get down from here.

SuperMan - Well maybe you could fly down

Mr. Greedy - Are you crazy even if I could fly down I will drop down and lie flat like a flat pancake

Superman - Then take the elevator.

Mr. Greedy - ARE YOU STILL CRAZY, Just look at me, I have a big stomach, do you think an elevator would like to be friends with a stomach like mine. Nuh uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment